9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/17/10

The Real Fighters

I don't have the words to express my admiration respect and thanks for all those arrested in front of the White House protesting the war in Afghanistan. Not many are out in the streets like this. Veterans for Peace are the best and the link goes to their site if you can spare something. Some are headed out to Afghanistan tomorrow unless they get an Assange pulled on them. I am going to try and do more than what I have. These people are the best!


5 comments:

  1. God bless those good people man. It brings me to despair to hear and see criticism of them by individuals who couldn't carry the spiritual jocks of those good people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this could be the start of something big..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If people want change of any kind, only going out to the streets will help achieve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's for damn sure Duta-we don't like to do that too much unless Fox Whore News tells them to. Thanks for bringing that up!

    And for you boys-remember how these bastards treated and still do not only Vets but us as well way back when. It was that kind of crap that makes me despise them even more to this day.

    Over the years there have been several times I felt so strongly the need to go to DC when there were protests. I never did but did do a few more local things. In retrospect it would have been a waste of money.

    These people and others have never let up and do inspire me. Before the end of the year if the plan plays out I will move and begin a different type of life and there will be time to participate in events such as this. There will not be much money at all but I'll try like hell express my views out on the streets like these real Americans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post.
    Great comments.
    I certainly agree.

    ReplyDelete