9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/3/10

Our Culture Of Killers

From the top on down this country kills at will. What a shitty way to go.


Plus they attacked others that night as well. They were not born with these traits but learned along the way. Monkey see monkey do and we got plenty of them starting with the worst in the capitol of this country.

I'm so fucking tired of it.

4 comments:

  1. Patience level is about as high as a gnats ass and that includes those on our side who have their heads buried up the repugs asses.

    It's not changing my friend but getting much worse and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beasts in nature never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait til the fuckers come crawling out from under the rocks after the 012 election. these bastards will feel even more embolden.

    ReplyDelete