9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/24/10

A Xmas Present For All Americans

You know a good thing happened when you have winger wiping tears and blowing his nose. Rep. Rob Bishop, R-Utah, head of the Congressional Western Caucus, denounced the action as "little more than an early Christmas present to the far left extremists who oppose the multiple use of our nation's public lands."

This is a good thing and another reason I want guvment in my life. Of course it was guvment that changed it in the first place and in 012 it will probably change back again but for now anyway these lands will remain as is and that's just fine by me.

6 comments:

  1. So what is Rep. Bishop's problem? Can't far left extremists get Christmas presents, too? Damn dog in the manger got no spirit of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho, Ho, Ho!
    Merry Christmas to all you cool cats and kute kittens!
    Ho, Ho, Ho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bush screwed the country on this and I am glad they overturned this at least. Hope you had a nice Christmas Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pissin off the wingnuts is just the greatest cheap entertainment of all~!

    ReplyDelete